Well, how da ya like me NOW!?!?!

Posted by Gloqwi On Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1 comments

UPDATE: I removed the file, so the player doesn't work anymore, but expect the actual podcast episodes to be up soon!
This is fantastic news! I might actually be brought to upload the podcasts now! I know absolutely NO ONE listens to the podcast because of how hard it is to just take a listen to it. I've been trying to remedy that by uploading to PodBean, but it never seemed to work out very well. Now, I realize that you have to upload the podcast first, then make the post about it later (Because if you try uploading while making the post, there is a high chance that the upload will fail).
Okay. Don't get so hyped up right now. I've only got it to work with a really simple upload (it was episode 10.5), but if it works with the other episodes, expect MUCH more coming from my end! Here! Have an EASY listen to episode 10.5 without downloading it!

1 comments:

Byrdie said...

If this increases the consistency of Podcast posting I REALLY love ya now!!!!

Post a Comment