The votes are in! "What are YOU getting this Holiday?"

Posted by Gloqwi On Thursday, August 26, 2010 1 comments

The 3 week long poll has finally come to an end! We asked what highly anticipated video game YOU were getting this Holiday season, and the votes are in! Guess who got the most votes? I'm telling you right now, it wasn't Just Dance 2.




8 votes-

Halo: Reach

7 votes-

3DS
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

6 votes-

Rock Band 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Metroid: Other M

5 votes-

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Kirby's Epic Yarn

4 votes-

LittleBigPlanet 2
Epic Mickey

3 votes-

Sonic Colors

2 votes-

Medal of Honor
Mafia 2
Fable 3
Final Fantasy XIV
Sonic 4: Episode 1
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

1 vote-

Kinect
Fallout: New Vegas
Dead Rising 2
Michael Jackson: The Experience
Killzone 3

I'm not surprised at Halo's position on the list, but I didn't know there was that much anticipation for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! Maybe I'm the only one not excited for it. And the 3DS is getting all the attention it deserves.

Rock Band 3 is getting some good attention with Call of Duty, but once again, I'm surprised by the excitement behind Other M. I'm not hearing a lot about it and it's coming in just mere days! Bad PR?

Once again, everyone except me seems to be excited for Kirby's Epic Yarn. And I know most die-hard Kingdom Hearts fans already got their hands on the Japanese version of Birth By Sleep.

I'm kind of shocked that LittleBigPlanet 2 isn't higher on the list! It stands right next to Epic Mickey, which doesn't seem to have any hype behind it at all (not saying I'm not interested in it!)

I still haven't seen a single thing for Sonic Colors, and I never will unless there are good reviews for it. Seems people want it, though! There must be something in those gameplay videos...

Medal of Honor has been getting some pretty lackluster reception for it's beta, but it seems that people will still be goin' out to get it. Mafia 2 is the first of all these games to come out and has been getting some really mixed reviews, so I recommend you check out the demo or rent it. Fable 3 surprisingly doesn't seem to be getting much attention from the general public and neither is FFXIV. I'm surprised people still voted for Sonic 4: Episode 1 (as you can see, I'm a Sonic Skeptic) and Need for Speed seems to have some unexpected attention. Shocked that WoW: Cataclysm didn't get more votes than it did.

And with one vote comes Kinect. Hey, that's 1 more vote than Move got. I would say wait for a price drop, but if you reallllly want it by this Holiday, go ahead! A shock that Fallout: New Vegas is this low on the polls, but Dead Rising 2 doesn't seem to be getting any attention at all. For the Michael Jackson fan who is also getting Kinect, have fun! And I f******* hated Killzone 2, so I'm happy Killzone 3 only got a single vote.

That's it for that poll! Now comment and vote on our newest one that will affect the YouMedia space directly: "What songs should we get for Rock Band?"

1 comments:

Byrdie said...

I'm shocked that Fallout: New Vegas only got one vote. I thought with the sucess of Fallotu 3, hype over New Vegas would be a given. Guess I was wrong.

Post a Comment