VOTE ON WHAT YOU ARE GETTING THIS HOLIDAY

Posted by Gloqwi On Monday, August 2, 2010 2 comments

You see that huge white box at the right of the screen? That is probably the largest poll of all time.

Okay, probably not.

But still, that whole list took me about half an hour to compile, and I want EVERYONE you and I know to VOTE ON IT! Use this post to comment on what YOU are getting, or mention something I DIDN'T SOMEHOW PUT ON THE LIST! Here are the current choices...



Kinect (Novermber 4)
Move (September 19)
Halo: Reach (September 14th)
Rock Band 3 (October 26)
3DS
Gran Turismo 5
LittleBigPlanet 2
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Call of Duty: Black Ops (November 9)
Medal of Honor
Fallout: New Vegas (October 19)
Metroid: Other M (August 31)
Dead Rising 2 (September 28)
Mafia 2 (August 24)
Fable 3 (October 26)
F.E.A.R. 3 (October 20)
Tron: Evolution (November 1st)
Sid Meier's Civilization 5 (September 21)
Crysis 2 (Q3 2010)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (November 16)
Sonic Colors (December 7th)
Final Fantasy 14
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Space Invaders Infinity Gene (Console Version)
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
The Agency
Michael Jackson: The Experience
!!!!! JUST DANCE 2 !!!!!
Killzone 3
Split/Second
Sonic 4: Episode 1
Epic Mickey
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Or SOMETHING THAT I SOMEHOW DIDN'T PUT ON THIS LIST!

Once someone puts ONE vote in, I can't change any of the answers, so VOTE!

Also, if you have already voted, use the scrollbar at the bottom of the widget to see the results!

2 comments:

Byrdie said...

I'm definitely getting Mafia II for my 360. I've been saving up for it for months. Hope it's not a waste of Money. Plus where is Dead Space Ignition? (XBLA, PSN)

Gloqwi said...

Sadly I can't edit the choices after the first vote is put out. I seriously came up with most of the games from the top of my head. I also regret making the last choice so unnecessarily long that you have to scroll to the right.

Post a Comment